Friday, April 23, 2010

Why are dreams and dreaming important to self-discovery?

Dreams are the most important thing to self discovery. Dreams let you know about yourself sometimes. Dreaming is the first step to self- discovery. Let’s say you want to be a famous rapper. You wanted to be this for as long as you remember, all you do is work harder and harder to reach your goal. Sometimes you discover something new about your style. You can learn how lyrically experienced you are. So every day you write a song or you put a beat on and freestyle. Then you notice that you get better and better. You learn that your mind can expand to words you never used before. So now you put it in your raps. You learn a lot by your goals and your dreams. You can even learn something about yourself even if it isn’t one of your dreams. Something I learned about myself was that I am a huge procrastinator. I am one of the biggest procrastinator at my school. I learned that last year when it was finals week and I had a paper to turn it and I did a couple nights before, even though she let us know like 2 months in advance. Dreams can make self –discovery even easier. You can have a goal and discover how hard you put yourself through something just to reach it. Dreams are your inner thoughts.

No comments: