Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ralph Entry #1

Woke up in a strange place. It looks as if it's a island. At least I think so, as i climb down the last few feet of rocks and pick through the lagoon I hear a voice following me. "Hi" it said. "Wait a minute". Then I see the owner of the voice. The boy was on the heavy side and he wore glasses that he constantly kept wiping dirt off. The fat boy tells me that there was a pilot and other kids that may have been able to get out. I asked the fat boy were there any grown ups at all and the response put a grin on my face. No grown ups. I think the pilot flown off and dropped us here because he couldn't land here. I'm pretty sure he'll be back shortly. Shortly after awhile the fat boy told me his name, or what they used to call him in school. The fat boy's name was Piggy. I couldn't help but laugh and tease him. After I finished teasing and laughing at Piggy he hastened back into the forest and we see a great platform of pink granite thrust up through the forest. I decided to jump in to the water prepared to be disappointed by how deep it is, but I was fooled and the water was warmer then my blood. Piggy tiptoed down the sandy side of the pool and stood there neck up in water. I tell Piggy about my father and how he is a commander in the Navy. I'm sure he was going to come and rescue us.

No comments: