Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ralph's Entry #3

After i blew the conch a child appeared among the palms. He looked to be at least six years of age, sturdy and fair, his clothes torn, and his face covered with a sticky mess of fruit. His pants were lowered for a a reasona nd had only been pulled back up halfway. I continued to blow the conch till voices shouted in the forest. The halway trousers boy's name was Johnny. Three small children, no older then johnny appeared. Then more and more started to show up. Piggy went around and asked the children their names while i continue to blow the conch. I noticed the last two bodies that came in. They were bullet headed, and Piggy asked their names. "Sam and Eric". I stop blowing the conch and sat there with the conch trailing from one hand and my head bowed on my knees. Then I saw a party of boys, marcing in step in two parallel lines. The boy that controlled them wore the same thing as the party of boys. Shorts, shirts, square black cap with a silver badge on it. Hidden by black cloaks which had a long silver cross on the left breast. The boy that controlled them hat was golden. The boy came over and asked who was the man with the trumpet. There was only me, but no trumpet. Thee boy in the golden cap was tall, thin, and bony and had red hair. He was ugly without silliness. His name was Jack

No comments: